With more than 200 million users, Instagram has revolutionized the world of social networks in general and that of photography in particular. In this sea of filters and square images, the brand Kaiku Caffè Latte and @misswinter, better known as Elena Ortega, have decided to compile a decalogue with the most useful tips when it comes to getting new followers or buy instagram comments fast.
1. Use a short and attractive username. Following the maxim of less is more, it is convenient to leave aside numbers and symbols. In addition, if you choose a nick that is easy to write and pronounce and stays in all social profiles, better than better.
2. Use complementary Apps. In spite of how easy it is to fall into the temptation of filters, it is not advisable to abuse them. Applications such as Snapseed or Vscocam are very helpful to achieve the desired brightness or contrast.
3. Creativity You have to say goodbye to shame and forget the fear of criticism. Only in this way will you get a collection of unique photos with personality.
4. Learn to look. To get the artist that the good ‘instagramer’ carries inside, it is necessary to invest time and desire to observe the work of others. Thus, it will be easier to identify good content and improve one’s ideas.
5. Practice and more practice. While there is no infallible tactic, uploading photos with some regularity helps to enhance skill and ingenuity in equal parts.
6. Daily commitment. Fulfill the purpose of uploading a new photo every day and refrain from uploading images ‘a posteriori’ help when it comes to appreciating interesting occasions and strive to the fullest in each shot.
7. Personal stamp starting from the premise that everyone prints their personality in the photographs they take, the key is to detect and enhance the differentiating element that makes us and our photos unique.
8. Know the images that work best. Cats, ferris wheels or hot air balloons are some of the infallible classics in this social network. In the same way, landscapes and gastronomic images also have the “like” insured.
9. Labeling. Using specific hashtags is an extremely useful mechanism when it comes to publicizing our photographs. It is convenient to avoid those that are too generic and, as a final shot, use a good geolocation.
10. Caring for the community. Follow other profiles, write good comments or go to the meetings that Instagram organizes for its users to share their experiences are three behaviors that have their reward guaranteed.